Like last year, I do a flashback and goal setting. Oh yes, this year there will be a performance review of previous year too…
Review of Goal setting:
>>Read 10 (at least) novels/general books. And at least 4 technical books
I failed on technical book count. But will make more than that this time. Other books I did not keep a count but must have reached that.
>>Wake up before a fixed time in the morning – any day/any weather/any going-to-bed-time
Huh. Serious failure for 5 months after I came to Chennai. Have to restart now.
>>Visit/ spend time with “relatives”
Well….I had only 6 months time in Bangalore…..and failed in this one too.
>>To *reduce* money spent on movies. Instead watch “plays” and invest in “books”
Well, did go to plays. But relocating from Bangalore meant I could not watch as many plays as I would have wanted. Money spent on movies was increased, but only relief is equal or more amount of money is invested in books.
- Bought Camera, Music System
- Toured Wayanad, Hyderabad (1,2,3,4), visited Chennai. Hey..thats quite less and I was expecting more 🙁
- Changed job and relocated to Chennai
- Applied to Masters
- Blog related: Moved from Blogger to WP on negimaki, Changed to my own domain.
- I became Blogger 2 in Economic Times! because I wrote something about Bangalore name change in this post
- I suggested/urged/inspired (last one is important to boost my confidence..it suggests I am not such a loser after all) few of my buddies to start a blog. But many of their blogs remained just that – a start – with only a few starting posts and dead ever since then.
And finally goal settings:
In addition to default goals (The failures of previous goals):
- Go on at least 4 tours
- Take food at same time everyday.
- Donate blood at least 3 times.